Your privacy is important to us. It is Intuitive Code's policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, https://intuitivecode.solutions, and other sites we own and operate.
Personal information is any information about you which can be used to identify you. This includes information about you as a person (such as name, address, and date of birth), your devices, payment details, and even information about how you use a website or online service.
Information We collect
Information we collect falls into one of two categories: “voluntarily provided” information and “automatically collected” information.“Voluntarily provided” information refers to any information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions.“Automatically collected” information refers to any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
- enroll in the School or in any Course offered by the School,
- subscribe to a newsletter,
- is in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources available in the School.
The student personal identification information is collected only if they voluntarily submit such information to the School. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information. Yet, this may prevent them from engaging in certain School related activities.
Why We Use the Collected Information
The Student personal identification information is used for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- More efficiently respond to customer service requests and support needs
- To personalize UX (user experience)
- To understand how our Students use the offered services and resources as a group
- To run email campaigns
- Student email addresses are used to send their data and updates related to their order
- Student email addresses are also used to respond to their inquiries, questions, or other requests
- Sharing personal information of the Student
The Student personal identification information is never sold, traded, or rented to others.
Students may find advertising content or links in our School that take to our partner websites and services, or other third parties. We are not responsible for similar content or links that appear on these websites and neither for practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. Usually, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. In such cases, the Students are subject to the terms and policies of the exact website offers.
Your Acceptance of the Following Terms